Planning an off-road adventure?
BE PREPARED AT ALL TIMES
Make sure both driver and passenger are equipped to take control of the vehicle in case of an emergency, or to give the driver a rest from the concentration of driving in off-road conditions. 4WD driving should be fun and as safe as possible.
Brief Course Overview
- Suitable techniques for driving over obstacles
- Assessing capability of driving up and down hills including hands-on hill ascent and descent
- Learn about some of the characteristics your vehicle has
- Discussion and demo on seat positioning, steering wheel, tyres and more
- Certificate of course completion
- You are required to drive your own vehicle on this course
- Easy to understand instructions from an I4WDTA certified Master Trainer
- You will be afforded maximum driving time and group discussions
- Short Theory session and ‘hands-on’ practical experience
Be confident to take control of the vehicle if your driving partner gets ill, or is bitten by a snake, or has an accident.
Meals: Bring your lunch and sufficient water for the day.
Dress: Enclosed footwear is important due to the terrain. Dress for the elements and be sure to you have adequate sun/rain protection.
Participants: Min 2 participants – Max of 10 participants
Course Length: Full day Course with 1 hour free time for lunch
Weather: Weather conditions do not normally have an effect on this course