We work worldwide - send us where you need us
XDrive presents in-depth Corporate Driver Training courses, as a result the benefits to your company and employees will be great. Once we understand your requirements and concerns we will be able to deliver driver training that will get results. We can undertake a ‘training needs driver analysis’ of your company if required.
Having undertaken intensive training to become authorised trainers ourselves, thus we know what we are doing apart from the fact, we have been in business a long time. By working closely with us, firstly we will discuss your company’s driver training goals and the desired outcome your company expects. Secondly and possibly most importantly, reducing risk and damage to company vehicles by changing driver habits will be of great benefit not only to the company but to the drivers themselves. Last but not least, your company will meet OH&S requirements.
Above all else, our vast worldwide experience offers up a distinctive understanding of Driver Training that allows us to design and deliver intensive, dedicated programs to Government, Corporate Companies and the Mining Industry.
Complete the course satisfactorily to receive a Certificate of Completion.
CORPORATE DRiver training
tailored by professionals for professionals
XDrive offers all levels of training including but not limited to:
- Safer Driving Courses – These courses are unique to XDrive incorporating our very own T.A.D. system of driving. Consequently you are taught to think differently.
- 4WD Driver Training – We offer an extensive variety of 4×4 off-road driving courses in order to cover a wide range of 4WD training requirements.
- Driver Training Seminars – From 3 hours to full day seminars, we do it all. Therefore you can trust us to cover your needs.
- E-Training Online Driver Training – Offering a full spectrum of driver training
- Driver Assessments
- Driver Reviews
- International Training – We undertake driver training contracts worldwide therefore we can undertake driver training courses wherever you need us.
Seminars and even small group talks can be undertaken due to our vast experience and practical knowledge.
Once we know specifically what your company requirements are, we may be in a position to include Advanced Driver Training in a tailor made course. The Corporate Advanced Driving Course is undertaken at higher speeds than our Safety Driving Course, in order to develop an awareness of the skills required to drive on the road.
Advanced driving requires a level of knowledge, observation and planning, combined with a level of skill to achieve both proficiency and safety. A measure of attitude is also an important requirement. Discover more about XDrive Seminars
Online Driver Training
XDrive Fleet e-training delivers market leading programs made up of 2 modules, these being Risk Evaluation and Education
The program is Online, Self-Paced with Unlimited Access
Program Objectives and Outcomes
- Reduce Driver Risk, as a result driver education and safety will improve
- Identify and implement proactive defensive driving techniques
- To ensure drivers are properly equipped to drive their vehicles
- Improve adherence to Health and Safety objectives
We provide measurable value to our clients therefore above all, these modules have been developed in conjunction with fleet operators, leading international road-safety practitioners and academics.
Financial risks are significantly reduced and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety is improved, along with energy efficiency objectives over the long-term operations. Discover how to reduce Driver Risk