We work worldwide - send us where you need us
In-depth Corporate Driver Training courses your company and employees will benefit from. Tell us what your requirements and concerns are and we will deliver driver training that will get results. We can undertake a ‘training needs driver analysis’ of your company if required.
We have been in this business a long time, we know what we are doing. Work closely with us and we will achieve your employ driver training goals with the desired outcome your company expects. Reduce risk and damage to company vehicles and meet OH&S requirements.
Our vast worldwide experience offers up a distinctive understanding of Driver Training that allows us to design and deliver intensive, dedicated programs to Government, Corporate Companies and the Mining Industry. A certificate of completion is issued to each employee completing our course satisfactorily.
CORPORATE DRiver training
tailored by professionals for professionals
XDrive offers all levels of training including but not limited to:
- Safer Driving Courses – These courses are unique to XDrive incorporating our very own T.A.D. system of driving
- 4WD Driver Training – We offer an extensive variety of 4×4 off-road driving courses
- Driver Training Seminars – From 3 hours to full day seminars, we do it all
- E-Training Online Driver Training – Offering a full spectrum of driver training
- Driver Assessments
- Driver Reviews
- International Training – We undertake driver training contract worldwide.
With our vast experience and practical knowledge, we can undertake talks and seminars for your staff.
Let Us Know What Your Company Requirements Are. Include Advanced Driver Training in your Tailor Made Course. The Corporate Advanced Driving Course is undertaken at higher speeds than our Safety Driving Course, in order to develop an awareness of the skills required to drive on the road.
Advanced driving requires a level of knowledge, observation and planning, combined with a level of skill to achieve both proficiency and safety. A measure of attitude is also an important requirement.
Online Driver Training
XDrive Fleet e-training delivers market leading programs made up of 2 modules, these being Risk Evaluation and Education
The program is Online, Self-Paced with Unlimited Access
Program Objectives and Outcomes
- To reduce Driver Risk and improve driver education and safety
- To identify and implement proactive defensive driving techniques
- To ensure drivers are properly equipped to drive their vehicles
- To improve adherance to Health and Safety objectives
These modules have been developed in conjunction with fleet operators, leading international road-safety practitioners and academics and as such we are in a position to provide measurable value to our clients.
Financial risks are significantly reduced and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety is improved, along with energy efficiency objectives over the long-term operations.