Why you should run with an XDrive e-Training Program?
If your company has a VISION and MISSION statement that means something, then your company should seriously be considering the XDrive Fleet e-Training (Online) Driver Training Program. If the answer is “NO” then your company should definitely be talking to us!
If you have access to a computer, then you have access to the program.
The program is ONLINE, Self-Paced with Unlimited Access
The program is made up of two modules:
- Risk Evaluation
These modules have been developed in conjunction with fleet operators, leading international road-safety practitioners and academics. By delivering focused driver risk evaluation, education, training and monitoring programs, we are in a position to provide measurable value to our clients.
Financial risks are significantly reduced and Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety is improved, along with energy efficiency objectives over the long-term operations
Program Objectives and Outcomes:
- To reduce Driver Risk and improve driver education and safety
- To identify and implement proactive defensive driving techniques
- To ensure drivers are properly equipped to drive their vehicles
- To improve adherence to Health and Safety objectives
Typical bottom-line savings include:
- Reduced fuel usage
- Reduced crash rates
- Reduced Asset Insurance premiums
- Support for your health, safety and environmental programs
- Minimised productivity loss associated with crashes
It is a well known fact that getting behind the wheel of a vehicle is one of the most dangerous activities an employee will undertake in the workplace and as such, by implementing clear policies and a comprehensive Driver Evaluation Program, these risks can be considerably reduced.
XDrive Fleet e-Training offers Driver Evaluation and Training programs that make complying with the Australian Health and Safety requirements easy, improves driver safety and awareness, reduces fuel consumption and offers your company the opportunity to significantly reduce costs and financial risks.
This program is designed to:
- Provide an employer with visibility of skills, competency and attitudes of their drivers.
- Create a formal program of targeted driver safety improvement.
- Provide risk-based driver developmet, both online and practical
- Allow employees to complete the training at their own pace.
- Once enrolled, each participant has 12 months unlimited access to.
- There are up to 24 driver training modules available.
Program Objectives and Outcomes:
- Reduce Driver Risk and Improve driver Education and Safety
- Identify and implement pro-active defensive driving techniques
- Ensure drivers are properly equipped to drive their vehicles
- Improve adherence to Health and Safety objectives
- Hazard Awareness
- Driver Knowledge
Our e-training Program utilizes evaluation and education modules which identify and mitigate a driver’s crash risk.
The online evaluation takes approximately 30 minutes per module to complete. Once complete the system calibrates the driver’s score based on 6 core competencies and automatically allocates modules based on each driver’s deficiencies.
These modules can be completed every three weeks depending on the number of modules prescribed. Quarterly reports are sent to individual drivers as well as their managers which shows progress throughout the course as well as a Risk Rating.
All of the online programs have been developed in conjunction with leading international road safety practitioners and academics as well as fleet operators and all programs are based on Australian conditions.
The online program can further be supplemented with individual driver training.
Track Your Progress
By Course and Module, Add in a Second Driver eg., a family member
Testing Of Staff