Drive your ATW Global Warrior with confidence
- Line Selection and the ability to look for the correct path through or over an obstacle.
- Practice driving ruts, fairly steep up and down slopes and hills
- Use ‘hill descent control, traction control and differential locking’.
- Learn correct gear selection, throttle and brake control will also be on the agenda.
- Spotting techniques will be used to assist other vehicles through the harder sections.
What to bring: Plenty of water and lunch
Dress: Enclosed footwear is essential. This is an outdoor activity, please dress for the weather conditions and ensure you have adequate sun/rain protection.
Weather: Not normally affected by the weather