Learn the correct methods of towing and maneuvering your trailer, caravan, boat, horse float …
Most people limit their towing to the occasional holiday, weekend away or trip to the boat ramp. Thus essential towing skills are not built up. Learn towing techniques including reversing that will increase your skill and confidence. This towing course is open to beginners as well as people that have towed before yet still find it difficult to undertake.
There is a lot of information to be obtained on this course over and above the brief course overview below. There is no doubt from XDrive that you will understand the importance of undertaking this course once you have been on it. Learn important techniques from the ground up.
This Towing Course is not limited to recreational towing and can also be geared to clients wanting specifics such as beach/sand towing or corporate training. We specialize in designing courses for the corporate world, chat to us for your tailor designed towing course.
- KNOW the correct methods of hooking up your trailer or caravan
- KNOW the correct method to load a trailer and vehicle
- GET tips and techniques for driving with a trailer.
- Theory & Practical Sessions including but not limited to:
- Safe towing techniques
- Towing ratios
- Loading and stabilizing a trailer
- Tow bars, load equalizers and towing equipment
- Trailer sways
- Safety Checks
- Trailer and Vehicle connections
- Trailer Maneuvering Techniques
- Emergency braking, ABS etc
- Reversing techniques
- Safety chains, tow-ball, trailer brakes and more
- Certificate of completion of this course